About Us
Grafton is the fifth oldest club in the land founded in 1888, taking its name from Grafton Square in Clapham where residents played tennis on the common. It was decided to found a club which migrated to its present site in the 1920s; the 1980s saw a golden age when we regularly won national tennis and squash events and ruled locally. Currently we are approaching similar standards with the Men’s and Ladies tennis teams knocking on the door of the Surrey Premier Divisions and Squash riding high.

grafton-members-cup-by-ramesh--368

 

Committee Members

Murray Sutton

Chairman, Tennis Secretary

Toby Mitchell

Treasurer

Melanie Gibbs

Membership Secretary

Tony Braimbridge

Facilities Manager

Tim Bannerjee

Vice Chairman

Graeme Hogarth

Squash Coach

Lucas

Club Manager / Maintenance